Radon Inspections Norwich CT
JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC offers radon inspections in Norwich CT. Our services are both effective and affordable. Radon is an invisible gas that is a known carcinogen, and trace levels can be found in most homes. It is prudent to test for radon and reduce levels if they are too high. JR Dockendorff Environmental uses a continuous radon monitor to accurately measure radon levels in a home. The monitor is set up in the home and the results are available in 48 hours. We also provide radon mitigation services to reduce radon levels to acceptable levels.
The Process of Professional Radon Inspection
1. Discuss the situation with the customer- The inspector will discuss the situation with the customer to determine why they are getting a radon inspection. The inspector will also explain the process and answer any questions the customer may have.
2. Inspect the home- The inspector will inspect the home for any possible sources of radon, such as cracks in the foundation, or unsealed windows or doors.
3. Set up the radon monitor- The inspector will set up the continuous radon monitor in the home and make sure it is properly calibrated.
4. Collect the data- The inspector will collect data from the radon monitor over a 48-hour period.
5. Analyze the data- The inspector will analyze the data to determine the radon levels in the home.
6. Provide recommendations- The inspector will provide recommendations to reduce the radon levels in the home if necessary.
7. Follow-up inspection- The inspector will arrange for a follow-up inspection to make sure the radon levels have been reduced to acceptable levels.
Choose JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC
1. Professional and experienced staff- JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC has a team of experienced and certified professionals that are knowledgeable in radon inspections.
2. Accurate results- JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC uses a continuous radon monitor that is calibrated properly to ensure accurate results.
3. Cost-effective- JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC offers competitive prices and can provide a cost-effective solution.
4. Fast results- JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC can provide the results within 48 hours.
5. Radon mitigation services- JR Dockendorff Environmental LLC also provides radon mitigation services to reduce high levels of radon.
The results of a radon inspection will depend on the radon levels in the home. If the radon levels are high, the inspector will provide recommendations to reduce the levels to acceptable levels. If the radon levels are low, the inspector will recommend monitoring the levels on a regular basis. So if you’re concerned about Radon in your home or workplace, give us a call today and let us help you breathe easy. If you suspect you have radon give us a call at 860-213-2982 today.